Sunday, July 7, 2013

Love 911 Korean Movie 2012





Starring: Han Hyo Joo and Go Soo 

Rating: PG-13, mild sexual content

Synopsis: The story of a fire fighter who lost his wife and is closed off from the world; and a doctor who has a hot temper and doesn't listen to others easily. Through fate they meet and begin to heal each other's wounds.

My thoughts: I can't believe this movie came out so recently??? I don't know why that matters to me, but I feel like it's been in my PTW list for awhile now (at least a lot longer than a year).
I have discovered that everything Han Hyo Joo is in is gold. This will be the third movie of hers I have put into my favorites. It's starting to get a little ridiculous. Every role she plays, she plays flawlessly. I loved her especially in this movie, with her fiery temper and stubborn attitude, it was really easy to like her. I've only seen Go Soo in one drama (that I put on hold) so I wasn't really watching it for him at all, but after this movie I fell in love with him too. Maybe their chemistry was just so magnetic, but it really took me by surprise. I'm going to pick up that drama I put on hold and I've already put other things he's in, in my PTW list. Ah! The power of watching couple magic on screen! I didn't really talk much about this movie, but if you haven't watched it, it's a MUST watch. I'm not biased either. I'm sure that if I showed this movie to my friends who don't, let's say, share the same interests in Asian entertainment as I do, I still believe they would fall in love with it. If you're stuck in a drama/movie rut, pick this one up. It'll renew your hopes in finding "the good stuff."

My conclusion: 

Watch ☺

Not Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment